Our current situation has created a demand on food banks never seen before. For over 20 years, RCAH has been meeting the needs of families struggling to get by. This year, there are even more families in need and we won't let a Pandemic stop us!
There are 3 ways to help:
1. Shop, Pay & Deliver - purchase groceries for a family (up to $100) and deliver directly to them
2. Shop & Deliver - submit the grocery bill for the family to RCAH for reimbursement.
3. Monetary donation to RCAH
A newly developed model allows support to reach those in need while adhering to the current Public Health guidelines of social distancing, sanitizing, and personal safety.
This video highlights the process of delivering food to families in need.
Donations for this program have decreased over the past few years while the need for this service has increased.
The process is simple:
1. Shop for groceries for your own family as you normally do
2. Purchase items from a predetermined list
3. Deliver the items directly to the family in need following Public Health Guidelines for social distancing and personal health